Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Thursday, August 21, 2014

Selfies and Others, Selfie, Sirkka Jalava

Found this selfie I have made in the begin of august, I had forgotten it totally. It is drawn with dry pastels after a photo, that i have tried to find now but not succeeded to find.  I know, where it is in the computer,  but can not find it when I should put it on here.  I must find the way to do it.  

                               Later:  Perhaps it was this photo I used, I am not sure. I can not get it bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Sirkka, this is lovely! You do such nice portraits! The photo is a little too tiny for me to work from. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ithink so too, that the photo is too tiny, but I could not get it bigger, I am very sorry. Thank you for your words of my portraits.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!