Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, December 1, 2017

December is here!




December is here - a new month and the last one of 2017.

Let's share the highlights of our year, what we love, what we cherish, what we are wishing for, for now and for the year ahead.

Let's have lots of sharing - as a way to get to know one another.

And decisions need to be made - about where this challenge blog is to go and what everyone expects from it.
I have had little response to what themes could be for 2018 or if there is really much interest in moving forward.
Let me know please - in the comments or to my email address.

1 comment:

  1. Bed, I wold like to see this site succeed. I am thinking of some new themes and will send them to you when I've had more time to think. Where is you emai. Listed on this page?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!