Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Thursday, November 19, 2015

Who we are, drawing my day, by Elaine

This morning I walked to the bus stop and started drawing, with the idea that I would draw things throughout the day.  Sadly, I dropped my pen and bent the nib (the fine nib which made the grey lines below) and drawing options became a bit limited after that.  Also, I was a bit sad about damaging my pen!


4 comments:

  1. So sorry you dropped and damaged your pen like that, sounds more like the sort of thing I would do! Love your drawing, especially that you got some drawn before your pentastrophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do your day for us - so sorry yo9r pen did not cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that you could draw anyway even with a defective nib. It shows your perseverance as an artist! Bravo to you! Fine pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sketching your day is the best! keep it up elaine :) hopefully can still use your pen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!