Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Thursday, November 19, 2015

Who we are, Bev Baird


- more than paper and pen, creating journal pages, responding to events of the day, using quotes in much of my art, defines me more than anything else in my art.

Today, as I thought about the events in Paris and the world, the quote my daughter posted on facebook earlier in the week came to me and I went to play in my art journal. I used ink sprays, paint, collage and the new quote based on the words "Live, laugh, love" - words that have special meaning for me.


8 comments:

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!