Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Something About Me, Lynn Cohen

Well, since others are posting their knitting and crochet selves I thought I'd share a doll I made
for my grand daughter when she was three or four. The dolls were made to look like the actual people as much as possible. I actually made a family (her twin brother (and he got that doll), her grandpa and grandma/me) too. I've done it for the new youngest grandchild as well.
But I've stopped knitting (for now) and now I  just draw.
 
So here is a drawing I just did of my two now 11 year old grand children running at the beach.


So you see, being a grandma is a big part of who I am.
We have five grandchildren all together, from age 4 to age 25.

6 comments:

  1. You made such an excellent job of those knitted dolls Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun sketch! I would like to have one of those dolls.. so special! I am sure your grandkids are inspired by your creativity grandma lynn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa, yes, I think they are. Especially the youngest ones 11 yrs and 4 years old. They all like to draw with me and on their own too.

      Delete
  3. Love that doll Lynn just adorable...and it does look like her! Great movement in the sketch too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!