Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, November 9, 2015

Patterns, teapot reflections, by Elaine (jaguarish)


I just remembered I did this recently, inadvertently making life hard on myself trying to draw the curved reflection of already curvy shapes.  Talk about tricky!

This challenge has me on the lookout for patterns.  I'm looking forward to doing more!


3 comments:

  1. Well done Elaine, this certainly was a difficult subject, but you drew it spot on - you even got yourself in the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for the sketch - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you for doing it in coffee pots reflection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!