Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Thursday, October 15, 2015

Night Scenes, Lynn Cohen in Outer Space


I drew this for Everyday in October's prompt for today, which is "Outer Space". I thought it fit perfectly for our prompt here "Night Scenery" ... It's me from a photo taken in a toy store where I tried on a space helmet! I drew this with ball point and gel pens! Fun?

Tomorrow we switch themes! So last day to post your Night Scenes!

18 comments:

  1. What a great drawing Lynn. (I wouldn't have been brave enough to try on a space helmet in a toy store!...good for you) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, the next time we are together we'll play like this!

      Delete
  2. What a fun painting. . . you can do so much with it. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly adventurous ;)
    Happy PPF !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun indeed! I really like the textured background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa. I really gave that ball point pen a workout!

      Delete
  5. Love it! And I also love your sense of play. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! You are so cute in the space outfit and your glasses.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing all these renditions of the same theme. Thanks for linking twice Lynn, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun Lynn, I thought I had patience but my word you win the prize.
    Cute smile too ;D
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute sketch! Wow, makes me want to go to a toy store and play around with stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!