Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, June 19, 2015

Pets/Animals, Chihuahua Dog, Penny Stewart

Since I am always posting tiny paintings, I thought I would show you one of my larger ones, acrylic 12x16, which seems huge to me. LOL. I love Chihuahuas and this one was done in a class I taught at Michael's for Pet Portrait Painting awhile back. Who could resist that face?
There are many more of my animal paintings on my Facebook Page if you are interested. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. I know I couldn't resist that face, especially since one of my dogs is half Chihuahua, but has the coloring of a Rat Terrier. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, he is absolutely so cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, who could resist this face...Wonderful painting Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, everyone! I love painting animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!