Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, May 18, 2015

New & Different Art Supplies, Daler board painting, Ann Hyde

My usual medium is Watercolour, although
I do use acrylics from time to time.

On this occasion I've used something from my store of supplies...

a Daler Board and guess who I've drawn....

William!

got to say, this is a Work In Progress ---- I may well do the background

in a pale blue.  I'm looking for a washed out effect with this - wish me luck.


this is the back of the board ----
as you see it's specified for oil painting, but takes acrylics well.



5 comments:

  1. You're off to a wonderful, expressive start ~ Love William!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose...using a different medium has made a nice change actually, glad you like this :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are having fun trying new things! This looks like a smaller, younger William to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William must be the world's most prolific artist model! Go William, (and Ann)! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well on the board! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!