It's time to ask our contributors for new themes
You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
with your suggestions.
New Theme: March: spring flowers suggested by co host, Ann Hyde
Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Fruit, Pineapple in Window, Ann Hyde
I know, the title is Pineapple in Window thanks to Paint My Photo, but in this painting I opted to not add the Window. (remember, check out the sidebar for link to reference photos for free).
1. No pencil first
2. Drew in the outline with my Lamy Al-star
3. Added darker outlines and shading with my Sailor Calligraphy pen
4. Used clear water to spread the ink
5. Added green to the top: ultramarine blue+cad. yellow
6. Added to the pineapple itself with: burnt sienna+cad. yellow
7. When the shaded side on the left had dried a little I added more pen to define