Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, September 1, 2014

Flowers, Sunflowers by Joan Tavolott

Last week when I had my art reception two kind friends brought me a bouquet of sunflowers.
I cut them down and put them in a vase. I kept meaning to paint them but I was really busy. Finally I decided I needed to at least sketch them before they started to wilt. I did a continuous line drawing of them then and added the inktense pencils for color today.


7 comments:

  1. It's fun to save the memory of floral gifts. You did this well. Gave me an idea too. I shall return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the continuous line drawing effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Really nice with the continuous line and colours. I love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inktense colours of these - lovely continuous line drawing Joan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!