Followers

NOVEMBER

People and their Imaginary Conversations
(Suggested by Elaine Pang and Lynn Cohen)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Saturday, August 23, 2014

Selfies and Others, "Elaine, Jaguarish", Lynn Cohen


Elaine, I really enjoyed drawing you. I used my new Staedtler pen with the fine tip. These are my new pens of choice! I used Newton and Winsor watercolors too. I loved the wisp of hair across your face! (The other smudges on the page have nothing to do with you!) Thanks for offering up your lovely photo!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynn, it does look like you had fun. I love seeing others' drawings of me (doesn't happen very often!) so, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!