Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, August 4, 2014

"Grandma Ella's China Creamer", Cups and Mugs, Lynn Cohen


Rebel Lynn at it again. This time I chose a different piece of china, kind of like a mug or cup, but
a creamer instead from my grandmother's set I acquired when she died many years ago now.
I love this china. So delicate in glass and design/pattern. Thank you grandma for choosing so well.

Prismacolor Pen 01
Winsor & Newton Watercolors
New Sketchbook called Sketch
from Barnes & Noble bargain table
found today. (bound book, opens flat)
paper iffy, but okay.

11 comments:

  1. its beautiful, so very delicate,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie, I got that across in my painting! Thanks Laurie!

      Delete
  2. That is a real treasure, Lynn! And you have described it so good in your sketch. You also gave me a little advice, beause I just was thinking of what to show. I have a creamer and the same for sugar and thaught if I can take them. But I have a coffee cup too, which I can take first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your treasures too of creamer and sugar bowl, Sirkka. We are not too far out of theme I think with these items.

      Delete
  3. You hand painted the hand painted China. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to remember something special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful set, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is Ann. I appreciate having it in our home.

      Delete
  6. This gives new meaning to "fine china." Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!