Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, August 4, 2014

Cups and Mugs, "Creativity in a cup of Joe", by Sandee Setliff

I love painting paintbrushes in coffee mugs, also added hand stitched beads to the brushes and attached one of my actual paintbrushes too. ( I wish my own brushes and mug holder were this pretty in real life. )

12x36" acrylics, inks, beads and dimensional paint
Hendersonville, NC


8 comments:

  1. The brushes have really beautiful mug to stay in and they too are beauties! Such a lovely painting. Sandee, I could with pleasure have it on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee your painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so elegant for a brush holder!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely framed portrait of brushes and cup! I like the design on the cup too!

    Welcome Sandee. Happy to see you and your art here. Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself in your next post if you like. You can also say where you are from in the location section of the post. Again, all optional. I will add you to the contributors list in our side bar. If you have a blog or website you'd like me to link to it just send me the url. Thanks! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn :) I'd love to have my blog linked up - http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. I like mixed media. The stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!