Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Buildings Around the World, The Grain Elevator, by Penny StewArt

The Grain Elevator, Acrylic on Canvas Board, 9x12
I painted this one few years ago and it was one of my favorites. I sold the painting, but I still have jpgs. This is a country scene, a farm somewhere in the midwest USA, I would imagine.  It was done from a reference photo taken by a friend.  

6 comments:

  1. I can see why the painting sold Penny, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, I love the color and the light on the building. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really nice painting. i love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Engaging shapes and colours - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny it is beautiful so well detailed and painted. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!