Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Treasures," Treasuring Making Portraits", Lynn Cohen


I know this is  a stretch for "treasures and mementoes",  but I am totally immersed in drawing portraits in sketchbook skool. I have done 89 now and my goal is to get to 100 by July 4th when the new semester starts for me. (and hundreds more). So this is MY COLLECTION of loved portraits I have just started doing in SBS. Having done a very, very few before this. I hope you see this a just going a tad outside the box and tell me I am within THEME! Hope so.

That said we need some more themes for the coming months! Put your thinking caps on please and offer up some suggestions!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have done 89 portraits!!!! Wow! Impressive!! They are treasures!

    I've been out all day and it is much too late to think about treasures and mementos tonight...maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, I did my 105th tonight! I'm on a roll. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. A treasure and a memento....certainly is with the theme. Love seeing all these portraits you are doing - I know you will make it to the 100 goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann for your belief in me! And now we know I did!

      Delete
  3. These are really really really good.. Fun getting to see them and..they will be treasures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris. Yes, they are my treasures and being treasured by some I did them for as well.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!