Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Sunday, May 25, 2014

Daily Life, MySpainCup, Gloria V.

 
 
 
Happy Day to everyone. It's Sunday here and took my coffee mug and Ipad outside early this morning. It's been busy, lots of stuff going on outside with all the veggies. Taking this day slow  and just relaxing and will spend a little time in the studio.
 
This cup is loved. It was ordered from Spain. It's hand made and hand painted. Just looking at it as I was drinking my coffee prompted me to do a little sketch on it. This is a part of my daily life so it was sketched, and this is it. My coffee was enjoyed. Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend.
 
My Spain Cup
PPPP, Daily Life, MySpainCup, glv 2014

Ipad/p53


13 comments:

  1. Oh I love this sketch it is so colorful as I love colors. Your cup is cool!


    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cup, Gloria, and I love that you ordered it from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Love the patterns in your drawing, and the textures of the gate behind!

      Delete
    2. Hi Margaret. It's fun ordering from other countries. I just received a pen from Japan.:) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Love this ipad sketch....and I can see why you love this mug, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant decoration on your mug from Spain. It really brightens up the morning. Glad you are sketching outdoors!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have started doing some sketching outside, I enjoy it.:) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. It's a bright happy cup! I can well imagine you relaxing in this part of your garden, Gloria. Enjoy the quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. Hope your weekend was outstanding and very relaxing.

      Delete
  6. Lovely bright patterned mug you have sketched, it makes me think of Spain. How could you be anything but happy drinking coffee from a mug like that. I like all the textures and patterns in your painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jez. Some day I may go to Spain and have Tapas.:)

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!