Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Thursday, April 17, 2014

Art Supplies, My desk, by Mia


This is quick sketch part of my desk. I have many sketchbook just because I love them! There is also colored pencils, brushes, pencils, markers and watercolors. At the same desk I have computer too.

I tried out what my new sketchbook likes watercolors, it didn't like. The paper is too thin (140gsm).
Fortunately I have another sketchbook with thicker paper (200gsm)! :}

10 comments:

  1. A lovely sketch, Mia. i had a sketchbook with thin paper and it was curling when I used watercolors on it. But you can draw in the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sirkka! And yep, I can draw in this book and paint to the other. And now I have too many sketchbook at the same time, oh no.. Maybe I but this one to aside for a further using...

      Delete
  2. Your desk is way too neat! I think you need to throw some papers and things around. Mine is jealous and wants to be neat like yours.
    The drawing/painting is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I always think that my desk is too messy, haha! :D
      Thank you so much Lynn!

      Delete
  3. Mia, I agree with Lynn that your desk is too neat. If I had a desk to work on it would be a mess I am sure. Love the jars all lined up filled with your pens, pencils, and brushes. The sketch is great.

    I just clicked on your location to see where you are. It took several clicks to zoom out and see where you were in the country. What a fun attachment Ann had us include. I never knew we could do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joan!
      Hah, As I said, too messy for me. ;D But maybe it is here little bit neater than usual, I guess..

      Hahaa, that's true!

      Delete
  4. Mia, i enjoyed your artsy table a lot! Like they said a very neat place with cool art stuff! I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful sketch. You made something very ordinary look like art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!