Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, March 3, 2014

Kitchen by Joan Tavolott

Like I said earlier, I did a few sketches of parts of my kitchen to post while I'm away. There is a little "kitchen" area in the room here at the resort. Maybe I'll get around to sketching it tomorrow.

Here is my fridge, covered with some important papers with reminders of assorted things and a kitchen magnet. My dishwasher and drain rack come next to the right. On top of my cabinets I have some assorted treasures...a basket, some pottery,  a spray of dried flowers, and some ivy.


6 comments:

  1. I love how personal we are in sharing our home spaces. This corner of your kitchen is so homey! I love your style here Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! I love the style of the sketch and the very real look at life we get from it. The colors and scene give me a warm, cozy feeling. Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a charming feel...the decorated- fridge catches my eye....love the basket ontop the cupboards and the splashes of color...the tea towels hanging..love that powdery-pale blue color! Wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it looks so homey in your kitchen, Joan! Beautiful colors and drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing your kitchen, Joan. You have the tops of the cabinets decorated so prettily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!