Followers


It's time to ask our contributors for new themes
You can email me at: lynnc66@comcast.net
with your suggestions.

New Theme: March: spring flowers suggested by co host, Ann Hyde

Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Flowers, Balmoral Cemetery

2017-03-12 Balmoral Cemetery

I know this is probably not what most of you think of as "spring flowers" but I had the chance to stop over in this old cemetery on the weekend, after driving past it several times for the last year or so and wishing I had a chance to take a look. I do love the carvings and statues, although it can be sad to read the inscriptions sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice sketches Elaine, and that's inspiration no matter where the inspiration finds us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!