Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3-15-16 ~ Big and Small - Genie Robinson






Eloise with Mexican Hat as Large and Small
Clocks and Bikes as Large and Small
Eloise as Big and Small - 2 pictures

This was m first attempt at really mixing media. I even tried using Gesso and made one huge mess. Boy, is it hard to fix :-) Eloise's face and hat are so light, buts'll just have to live with it. This is all so new to me, and if I do not try, I will never learn. The clocks and bicycle were found on a Google picture search. I digitally put the poppies around Eloise in her Mexican hat at Walt Disney World.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your first attempt at mixed media?! Wow! You did a fantastic job.
    xo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Is this your daughter? Is it on burlap fabric? I'd say you were quite successful! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!