Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas, Traditions/Holiday, Ellen Payne

This time of year, my family celebrates Christmas.  Here are two pictures I drew over the last couple of days for another group I am in.  The first shows 3 French hens and a few mice friends decorating our Christmas tree (I wish it were that easy).  The second is one of my dogs in his Christmas elf persona.

       

2 comments:

  1. What very festive paintings Ellen, love them, especially your dog in his elf persona...totally cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put the hens to work decorating the tree! And your dog is cute dressed for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!