Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holidays, Lynn Cohen, "Hot Fudge Sundae"


A way I used to celebrate birthdays and eat on special holidays as a treat, but don't any more.
I loved hot fudge sundaes when I ate dairy (before I became vegan about three years ago)
I still eat chocolate on occasion. (almost daily one small square or two of dark 75-89% cocoa)
What is your favorite dessert for your holiday celebrations?

7 comments:

  1. so deliciously looking Lynn! My fave is ice cream and dark chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely eat chocolate at all, but have to admit this hot fudge sundae looks yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! I must bring you some next we visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot fudge... how yummy. I love that you painted what you no lover eat but used to love. I might have to copy that idea since there are so many foods I no longer eat (except for a little cheating here and there)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!