Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Work Life, Lynn Cohen "For All Those Who Work On Computers"


I thought I'd add a few of my Starbucks Drawings here of people at WORK on their COMPUTERS for all of you, including, Elaine, who works on computers all day long. I see them and draw them at Starbucks all the time. They are often obviously working and/or studying there!


Work doesn't have to be inside an actual OFFICE. It can be done in a coffee shop!
I use a computer in MY WORK too to keep track of my clients hours and to do my claims.

3 comments:

  1. They make great subject models too, lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes me too i use the computer to work even if i don't work in an office because computers are so versatile and useful in this age. working in coffee shops is a wonderful changed scenery and definitely the coffee might help to concentrate as seen in your sketches. wonderful and colorful lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, reminds me of a series of made up faces i sketched one time of people I met on a bus. I never have the opportunity to take a train or bus but I loved seeing sketches that people would do of the ones they saw on a bus/or train. I would make up stories about their lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!