Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, August 21, 2015

Clothes & Shoes, Lynn Cohen


My kind of outfit. I am most comfortable in jeans and a T shirt and obviously so was this guy who I drew this morning at Starbucks. He sat directly across from me face to face, but seemed unaware that I was drawing him. My art supplies were out hiding behind a bag of more of them. Pen, colored pencils and water brush. I spent a lot of time over this; coloring most of it after he was gone. He was wearing white tennis shoes, but I only saw them when he got up to walk out. They were hidden by my table.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!