Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring - "sketching Deborah" -sandee setliff

Hi everyone, I think I have been hibernating through winter and am emerging slowly, lol Thank you Lynn for visiting my blog and checking in on me, that was so sweet! A couple of my fellow artist friends went outside yesterday sketching and this is one of the artists that I sketched. This is what you get when you sit down on something I was going to draw, lol That will teach her, huh? Here in Hendersonville, we have jonquils, crocus and hellebore in bloom but I drew none of them....


5 comments:

  1. I'm sure in the future you will have to draw a lot of people all sitting on things you want to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely and I wish I was sitting on that lovely swing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, great sketch of your friend! I don't blame you for sketching her in the sun. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Spring time painting Sandee. Wish I could have been there sketching too, it looks a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful. So glad I got you back here! Looking forward to more. I do enjoy your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!