Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, January 30, 2015

Odd Characters, "The Almost Kiss" ACEO, by Penny StewArt

I drew this little ACEO illustration, using watercolor and pen, from my imagination, for a challenge in a facebook group to paint 30 ACEO love theme cards in January 2015. The challenge is officially over now, and this was one of my favorites. I don't know why. I call it "The Almost Kiss." They are odd characters, aren't they? ACEOs are 2.5 x 3.5 inches, in case you did not know.  


3 comments:

  1. This IS a good painting Penny, I like the idea of these little card paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His is really cute!! That sounds like a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute couple. Sorry I missed it when it was first posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!