Followers

AUGUST

Unusual Sights!
(suggested by Elaine Pang)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, October 6, 2014

Stacks of Turtles by Margaret Coote

Yesterday I visited the Conservatory in our main park, Highland Park, here in Rochester. I love wandering around among the plants, trees, and hanging vines. I saw these turtles all stacked up and I knew they had to make their way in for this theme!


You can see more of my drawings from the conservatory at my blog, if you like!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice place to visit Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable sketch of stacked turtles! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, that was a great find for a sketch of stacked things. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!