Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, September 15, 2014

Flowers, Lynn Cohen


These were drawn from an arrangement of dried silk flowers on counter top in my kitchen.
I love this vase too.

Today is our last day for posting to the Flowers theme. Tomorrow Ann will guide us into the next theme. I am putting out my "Gone Fishing" sign for a month! Ann will be in charge here so if you have any questions or needs please let her know in a comment box. See you when I return! Happy drawing and posting! Thanks for your wonderful contributions and support with your art and your inspiration and encouragement to your fellow artists here. I do believe we have created a fantastic community. I will be peeking in when I can, and I shall return.

4 comments:

  1. "Good Fishing" Lynn, have a nice time! Good to know, that you shall return. We`ll not have any need here under Ann´s care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, that your painting is wonderful with those flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you "catch" something good, you will be missed. I'm sure Ann can keep us from running amuck....right? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!