Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Sunday, August 31, 2014

Selfies and Others, Announcing NEW THEME, Lynn Cohen


This is a portrait of a friend in Sketchbook Skool. We are getting ready to start a third semester there (in October) sign ups are now! I cannot recommend this Skool highly enough! I am having so much fun there, during classes and between semesters there is a very active Facebook community group where art is added daily. I learn as much from the other students as I do from the teachers! I have a link to the info about it on my blog this week if you are interested in learning more about it.
http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com. Or just google http://sketchbookskool.com as well.

Tomorrow we start a new theme HERE to draw FLOWERS!!! I'm going to take leadership license here and extend that to flowers, trees, other plant life from around the world! It should make for a lot of really beautiful art! Draw from life, from your photos, from your imagination! Have fun with it. See you in the garden!

8 comments:

  1. What a great painting, there's no denying you have portraits off to a T. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific "selfie", Lynn! Love the happiness; love the colors!

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice portrait! You have made such progress in them. Hope we have a blooming good time with the next theme. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan. I will do my best. I used to have a pretty green thumb in my garden!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lynn I would love to join. amawebs2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Amanda! I am sending you an invite. When you respond to it you can post here. Please read the letter to all contributors in the side bar for our very few rules. Thank you. (Check your spam folder if you don't get the email in your in box)

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!