Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, July 25, 2014

"Wildlife" Owl, Whom Are You Looking At? by Penny StewArt

My Wildlife Fowl Owl
11x14 Acrylic Psychedelic Owl Abstract Impressionistic Impasto using Fluorescent Neon Paint that glows under Black Light. Done for a challenge on Daily Paintworks, from this photo. I don't like painting owls, so I challenged myself to do it with style!  Now I have some really cool paint to play with!


12 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful transfomation, love that owl with the typical view and really full of vibrant life!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, you definitely gave the owl some style!!! I love your colorful version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are my favorite. . . I love the creativity of your owl. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's lovely!! I recently discovered my totem animal is a barn owl - I've always loved them, now I know why :)
    Happy (Belated) Paint Party Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color, vibrancy and mood of this ~ beautiful owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully beautiful ...love your colorful owl. I admire your attention to detail.

    Have a lovely Sunday,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you All! I wish you could see him under Black Light. I keep shining my little BL flashlight on him and it just glows. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome.Love the texture you have achieved on the Owl and the neon colors are fantastic.Thanks for visiting my blog.Appreciate it.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful...I love your colourful owl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Penny, that is so striking! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!