Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fox behind the brush

I was more into trying to use my  dry  pencils and my wet brush to make out it was a bush or weeds in front

of him or her.  I did not concentrate on the left side of the Fox's  face.  I did it like in five minutes the fox  .


My colors were giving me some trouble. I guess I was a bit tired. I had done a Birthday card and another

  theme for my Imagination blog entry.  . So then one is really not doing her best.


Yet I still wanted to enter it. The bad, good, the ugly.

Then I dabbled around with the so called grass supposedly he is behind. .


I found a picture in a old magazine.  So bare with me. My version.

I should be a wee bit better as time goes on.  Once i get the feel of the new dry pencils in my hand.

4 comments:

  1. Cute fox! I admire that you sketch from your imagination. I have to see what I'm sketching. Your constant practice is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did him! He has a great expression and he looks really wild, there behind the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hiding behind a huge tree watching this fox! He looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!