Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Monday, May 12, 2014

Animals, Hen or chicken, Sirkka Jalava

If you allowed me to use an old sketch i done of a chicken, I would add here it. It is not SO old, but yet. Because I want have a chicken with my animals. I f  I had a place to chickens, I should take some and enjoy fresh eggs every day. But I have not. They must have a warm palce to live in on winter.

But here is the hen.

11 comments:

  1. And a beautiful hen she is indeed, Sirkka! So glad you posted her here. We have one artist among us who does keep chickens! Maybe she'll chime in to share with you. She knows all about those warm eggs in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! It would really fantastic to hear how it is to have chickens.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job on the chicken!!! Love the shading on the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on the chicken!!! Love the shading on the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your chicken painting. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Oh I was just away for Mothers day and oh I really have missed allot of everyone's work. Some activity well appreciated on the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, sparkle! Here it is activity all the time and it takes time to read everything. Sometimes we must choice, if we are blogging or if we do something else!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!