Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, May 2, 2014

Animals, Luigi and Fifi, Penny StewArt


Someone asked about my felons / convicts paintings.  LOL.  They were painted from a photo supplied for a challenge on one of my Facebook groups.  I called my version "Luigi and Fifi" but the original was a guy in a halloween costume with his dalmatian.  I took a lot of artistic license. 


5 comments:

  1. This is so funny - great capture, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love liberties you took with the original photo. I love his round glasses and mustache! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch is more humoristic. great job with the dog and the man, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the details Penny, I was so intrigued by your painting and it's good to know how it came about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!