Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kitchen #11-GloriaV

 
 
So exhausted after yesterday's travel,  I decided to have a glass of warm milk. Luckily I didn't have to pull out the paints because of sweet Ipad. As always a 5/7/5 Haiku is added because it makes me think and my brain always needs checking on.:)
 
Quick sketch of what I drank last night.
 
Kitchen Warm Milk #11
Kitchen Warm Milk/#11 glv PPPP 2014 Ipad
 
Milk is a blessing.
We must give thanks to the cow.
She gives us calcium.
 
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
 


7 comments:

  1. Amazing with iPad app. The milk looks so real as if it is boiling and the steam coming off it! You really have an artistic handle on that medium! Love the "lid"! And the Haiku is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Gloria. Wish I could draw on ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to draw on a digital pad. One mistake and all you have to do is undo. Great little haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I am sorry. I looked at two blogs and mentally combined them. Love your yello pot of warm milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haiku to go with your fun digital sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria, so right, I agree, we all should thank the cow for the good milk we get. I think we nowadays easyly forget, from who the milk and other food comes.(We should treat the animals well)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria, I agree in your haiku, we all should thank the cow for the milk. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!