Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Saturday, July 8, 2017

Crazy colored Calico Cat painting

Where is everyone? This topic is WIDE OPEN.

Any thing goes, so here is my 8x10 Crazy Bright Colored Calico Cat painting, done from a video on YouTube, on 140# hot press paper, varnished front and back. I love trying new styles and taking classes in art. Since discovering the awesome multitude of videos online FREE to watch and paint, I am now overwhelmed on what to do next! This one was FUN to paint. Really fun. He looks a little bit cranky to me. But I do love him. Of course, he is for sale on Ebay in my store.

Have any of you tried painting along with videos online?



4 comments:

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!