Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Street Scenes, Ann Hyde

This scene was from a photo taken a while back in Newquay, Cornwall.  I thought it would make a good subject and decided to paint it in a new small sketchbook.   Being a cheap little sketchbook the paper isn't up to much, paint seems to soak and disappear into the page, but heyho for what it is worth I ended up with a painted Street Scene....



5 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice spot to take a stroll. Good job, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to work well for my eyes! I can well imagine the place and you have given it life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your sketch,Ann. I have the same problem with my present sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!