Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, July 1, 2016

Home interior, laundry cascade, by Elaine (jaguarish)

My breakfast view this morning was a messy pile of laundry waiting to be folded, which had been pawed through and left in an unruly cascade.  (I'm a bit proud of myself for not losing the plot when I was going back and forth with all the zig zags of the crochet blanket on the end!)



4 comments:

  1. A great sketch here Elaine, well done, I would have lost the plot with all those curves. Spotted your pens first of all, ahhhh pens - one of my weak spots I'm afraid, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I am obsessed with fountain pens and love trying all the different kinds of ink as well!

      Delete
  2. Nice sketch,Elaine and nice pens too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pile of fabrics, and I like the box too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!