Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, March 22, 2016

3-22-16 ~ Fish Sending You an Easter Kiss ~ Genie Robinson

"A photographer is like a cod, 
which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity."
~George Bernard Shaw


 My fish I completed in my art journal today. She's sending you all a kiss.
I used watercolors and watercolor pencils.

3 comments:

  1. I love the expression on your fish Genie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ann. I am having the time of my life doing these little pictures. Painting on them makes me forget all of my fretting and worries, and I do not think about Mr. Arthritis causing my hands and back to ache. It is wonderful therapy. Now, I understand why the doctors use it in long term care facilities. Your pictures are all wonderful; your talent amazing. Hope you are having a nice week. Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to read that you are reaping healing aspects of drawing /painting I've believed to be true both emotionally and physically for a long time! And your fish are delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!