Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"My Newest Tool", Tools, Lynn Cohen

I got my first ever iPhone in early January this year! I love the camera! I can sit in my recliner, shoot a picture of my most recent art in my art journal, and then immediately send it to a blog, or to Facebook or to a family member  or to a 
friend!

That's how I just uploaded this picture here! 

Great tool!


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting to grips with your new phone Lynn. Your diagram here is really good with all the things you add your pics to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and glad you are having fun with your new iPhone. Technology is moving so fast. Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole Beadwright Campanella has left a new comment on your post ""My Newest Tool", Tools, Lynn Cohen":

    I agree great sketch. I also had to get my first smart phone. I turned off all apps and notifications. I just want a phone. LOL Have fun with you new phone.

    Posted by Nicole Beadwright Campane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidently deleted this comment instead of publishing it that's why it looks like it's from me an
      Instead of Nicole. I then had to copy and paste it here. Glad I could do that. .

      Funny Nicole, I didn't want a phone I rarely use I wanted Internet access at my fingertips in this small form!



      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!