Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Favortie Tool, Donna Bickley

My favorite tool for my art (well, at least one of them) is my camera for taking photos of my aceo art for listing online.
When I picked camera, I tried to think of a way to portray it in line with my critter universe, thus, Morty . Mouse is using the camera on this mixed media aceo art card.
My back story: Morty Mouse is taking a photo of his friend, Mason who is painting a portrait of his friend Maxwell painting a picture of...Mason sells his art on eBay and Morty acts as his photographer to take the photos Mason needs to accompany his art listings. He's a good friend.

3 comments:

  1. Love your painting Donna, your little Morty character is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my new iPhone camera! What a boon to taking good quality photos and uploading them immediately! Your mice and story are delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!