Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Saturday, April 4, 2015

Landscape, "Very close to home", Lynn Cohen


I feel guilty. I have not gotten OUTSIDE to draw a landscape yet. So I am posting a tree on the landscape of my own backyard I did a while ago when we had our fig tree cut back. It's now in full leaf again and bigger than ever, as only fig trees know how to do. I can only hope that a summer of delicious figs await us.

2 comments:

  1. This looks such a large fig tree Lynn. Lovely, hope you get lots of fruit this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks huge! You did a great job, Lynn. Imagine all the tasty figs you will have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!