Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sunrise Sunset, Sunset by Sirkka Jalava

A sunset  at home. I can see this from my window when I am working with my computer.  I have painted this in acrylic from a photo I took earlier in this autumn. Yesterday was the darkest and shortest day of the year, light only appr. 5 hours. From now on are the days becoming longer again, 

The winter has come here now. Yesterday we have got the first snow for this winter. To day there was ice on the see already.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sirkka! Lucky you, to have such a view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaguarish, yes, I am. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely painting of your beautiful view!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great view from your window. Love this painting Sirkka :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted, Ann! It is really great to sit here and see how the sun goes down.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!