Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pink House, Buildings Around the World, Lynn Cohen



Here is my version of the pink house from the photo I took this past weekend. We spent four days in the Arcada/Eureka area of California. Wonderful little trip! Lots of awesome houses. See more photos you can draw from in the side bar.


Drawn in ink first then colored pencils and water brush.

4 comments:

  1. This is great Lynn. I love how you put all the detail into it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that fancy onion shaped spire and all the details. Looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So detailed your art. I showed your art site to my son who is an artist himself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!