Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Treasures & Momentos, "My Wizard", Lynn Cohen


I just figured out I could scan and upload, edit and crop, a drawing done in my office using a new all in one printer/scanner copier here! My first scanned drawing here at work. I had a cancellation! So I drew this "Wizard" who has been with me since my first day of practice in 1991. He is definitely a treasured piece of art in my life. I just turned him over and realize he was made in 1991 too from hand made papers.

I used a black Faber-Castell PITT artist pen size S.

16 comments:

  1. Cute wizard to keep you company at work! Nice drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he has kept me company for many years now!

      Delete
  2. What a cool wizard! I bet he helps watch over everything. I love your pen drawing, and I think it would look great with color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Is this the wizard of OZ? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Not oz. More mystical than that I think. The wizard of Oz was not real. This one is! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Your wizard sounds very intriguing, and made from handmade papers too! It's lovely he's stayed watching over you and your clients so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wizard sketch, Lynn! I think I commented on him over at Sketchbook Skool.

    Btw, I would love to join your merry clan if that's okay? My email is - searen3@gmail.com and my blog address is http://artbyserena.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an invite and look forward to your posts here Serena! Welcome.

      Delete
  6. I always enjoy the fluidity of your use of line. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice wizard drawing, Lynn! you have a flying or floating pen, the drawing is so vivid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sirkka. My pens do behave me better and better over time and practice.

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!