Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kitchen by Joan Tavolott

I an again reaching back to an old sketch I did for something to post. My sister and I got back really late last night to her house and I decided to stay over rather than drive another 1 1/2 hours to my house late at night. Luckily I have been sketching items in my kitchen for a long time before we started this theme. lol This is my hubby's favorite dessert...blueberry pie.


6 comments:

  1. Aww blueberry pie!! - looks so yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious, full of fruit and a golden crust. And your sketch is just as delicious as the pie probably tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully, realistically painted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. Looks good enough to eat. :)) how's the face after the accident?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I only had a taste of this pie because my hubby loves it so much.

    Cris, thanks for asking. My face is still very bruised but the swelling is mostly gone. I have a big bruise under my eye and now the area above my lip has a bruise so I look like I have a mustache. Luckily only the top part of my nose still hurts so I have to be careful when I put glasses on. But it is healing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!