Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Friday, February 21, 2014

Huge Thanks to Ann Hyde and How To Add The Button To Your Blogs

Thanks to Ann Hyde and her very persistence and hard work we now have a Button to grab on our side bar. Grab it and put it as a 'new gadget' on your personal blogs and websites to bring more followers to "Paper, Paint, Pencils and Pens"!

Thank you Ann for always being there when I need you, and did I ever need you this time!!!

11 comments:

  1. You're very welcome Lynn - glad to have helped :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add the badge to your blog do the following:

    1. Copy the code under the badge.
    2. Open your blog in "design" and "layout"
    3. Choose "new gadget"
    4. Choose Httml
    5. Paste your copy into the text box
    6. Write grab a Button to Paper, Paint, Pencils & Pens in the title box
    7. Save
    Now you'll have the button on your blog for other es to grab and to follow our PPP& P blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This button I have missed. Have added it now in my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just added today, Sirkka, with Ann's hard work! Now we can all have it on our blogs to welcome more followers and artists to Paper, Paint, Pencils & Pens!

      Delete
  4. Lynn, when I try to email my URL to you I'm getting a mailer daemon message. Hope it's okay to leave my URL here!
    www.lisa-richards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely okay! For future reference my email is lynn c 66 @ comcast dot net or lynnc66@comcast.net

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the additional information. I wasn't using the HTML/Java Script and it wouldn't link. It worked!!! Thanks, Ann & Lynn! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie, I'm glad my directions helped! And yes, Ann is awesome!

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!