Followers

DECEMBER

What we love, cherish, wish for. What the highlights of 2017 have been.
(Suggested by Bev Baird)


Update : We are now keeping Themes for a WHOLE MONTH



Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Theme for November



Hard to believe - but Hallowe'en is over and we have now started November.

November's theme is "People and their Imaginary Conversations".
(This was suggested by Elaine Pang and Lynn Cohen)

If you love cartoons this could be the perfect theme. Politics now just asks for cartoons!
If you want to practice faces, it works as well.

I'd love to see many of you taking part.
We seem to be almost at a standstill - any suggestions for improving turnout??


1 comment:

  1. Wish I new what would bring about more participation because I would like to see this blog continue. My theme for December in my sketchbook is the holidays. I don't know if this would be enjoyed by all. It would be interesting to see what December is like in everyone's part of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping in and leaving your reactions to our art! We appreciate your comments! They are now being moderated however, to weed out spammers!